Saturday, 14 July 2012

Believing life, love, mermaids and unicorns ♥

Laugh your heart out
Dance in the rain
Cherish the moment
Ignore the pain
Live, Laugh, LOVE ♥
Forgive and Forget
Life's to short to
Live with REGRET.


I wish I was a mermaid.
Every full moon I believe that there are wolves who attack and mermaids who swim.
Everytime it rains I think that someone up there must be upset.
I know that the stars are smiling at me.
I talk to the moon "Give me love, Give me courage, Give me Hope ♥"
The birds are watching me.
There are faeries in the garden.
I attract sharks for a reason.
I am a mermaid.
I'm special, I'm different, I have a reason.
I am magic.
I am magic.
I am magic.

Everything happens for a reason.
There is a reason for everything.
Sometimes you can't work out the reason.
Sometimes the reason seems cruel.
There is a reason for everything.
Everything happens for a reason.

Am I crazy?
Am I crazy to believe that i'm special?
Am I crazy to talk to the moon?
Am I crazy?
Nope, I just have more hope than everyone else that there is something magical in this world.

I may not show I care, but here's a surprise for you, I DO ♥
I don't care about normal stuff, like what people think of me, what happened yesterday or why something happens.
I care about those who matter.
I care about creating something for everyone.
Everyone deserves something magical in their life, it may be in disguise though.
So forgive and forget, for a magical thing could come out of it.
When the going gets tough, DANCE IN THE RAIN. Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine.
Laugh, ALOT. For laughter is the best medicine.
Cherish each moment as if it was your last.
BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU WANT.
Ignore all the pain.
Play with barbies ♥
Pretend you're a mermaid ♥
Talk to the moon ♥

Because as young as I am, there's one thing I've learnt.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.


No comments:

Post a Comment