Okay, So maybe the title lied a bit, don't get me wrong I love to talk but I don't actually talk about the stuff I think no one will care about and what I can't handle to share because it hurts too much.
So I heard about blogging where you can write whatever you want and no one really reads it but it's a good way to express yourself, so here it goes.
My name is Emily, in anyone elses blind eyes i'm another teenage girl, going through teenage dramas. But I'm actually a teenage girl with the imagination of a five year old, My mind will mature, I still imagine that when i'm standing in a garden that i'm surrounded by fairies somewhere watching me, or that when i'm swimming i'm a mermaid who can see the ocean ahead of me for miles, knowing I could swim the entire ocean and find my meaning. But these days if I told anyone that i'd probably get laughed at. I love attention of others yet I like to sit by myself at home, listen to music, sketch, sing and write quotes that make me smile.
I sing to distract myself from the world, I love it, it makes it seem like you are the song, you're in it, and life is easy, but then you wake up. So I write my own songs, to keep the dream alive, and real.
I'm the type of person who says what I think, without thinking about what i'm supposed to say, some people hate it, but for some people it's a great talent to have. For me I wish I could stop, yet I gain respect for being who I am, and standing up for what I believe in.
I have issues that no one knows about except the people I know would care enough to help me.
I have talents that only the ones who actually look have found.
I cry, but no one who knows me would think so, because I seem like I don't care.
But no one actually knows me, even the people who think they do. I don't even know myself, yet. I'm waiting, i'm waiting for that say when I smile to myself and think "I am who I am" But i'm not just waiting to find myself, I'm creating myself to who I'm going to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment