I'm scared.
I'm tired.
I'm jealous.
I'm regretful.
But most of all I'm lost.
It's the feeling of not knowing where the last piece of the puzzle is, and you had worked so hard on the rest.
It's when you're playing hide and go seek, and you can't find the last person, but in this game you can't just give up. It's not an option.
It's like being sent on a treasure hunt with no map, and a blindfold on.
They say chase your dreams, but some dreams aren't worth chasing, because they're the dead end of the maze.
It's when you're feet are glued to the ground because you're afraid to go anywhere, incase you mess it all up, again.
I had a dream not so long ago. You know those dreams that you have that are so damn realistic and you are so gutted when you wake up, but have a feeling it could happen? Yeah, it was one like that.
I won't share what it was all about because that's not the point. The point is I was happy, so happy.
So when I woke up, then on, I had this feeling something amazing was going to happen.
It didn't, and most likely, it won't.
I'm sick and tired of hating myself.
I don't have what those other girls do, cliche I know.
But I can't stop.
I am jealous of everything, I get jealous of how people do their hair, to their happiness.
I always find something to get angry about, and then I can't stop.
I'm sick of talking about it coz it gets me all wound up, advice anybody ? x
No comments:
Post a Comment