So from the outside in, I've got a smile on my face, but the smile isn't in my eyes. The laugh leaves my lips but doesn't touch my heart in the slightest. The words are spoken oh so quietly, but mean nothing. I look like I'm here, but I've been gone for a while now.
I reckon I'd be an amazing professional poker player, I'd be rich and I'd win all the time, I would be the best poker player because I've got the best poker face there is.
My head is stuck in the clouds you see, but not those white fluffy clouds that keep you floating around, it's the storm clouds that are far in the distance, that's where I am. I never feel alive anymore, my vision is blocked by this dark haze. Can you pull me down please? Can you please place my feet back on the ground and show me the life I'm missing? I need you to hold my hand because the ride is tough, and I don't know if I'm strong enough to do it by myself.
I love remembering great memories, it's the best of feelings ♥
My ankles hurt, but the pain was definately worth it. To be sitting there on the soft, white snow.
I looked to my feet at the board attached to my big boots, then to my left at the feet next to me with the almost an identical board. Jordan smiled at me, and we both looked around, absorbing the amazing picture around us. Holding gloved hands, we stood up, and started to slide down the mountain, facing eachother with grins.
No comments:
Post a Comment