I look back now and laugh at how I saw those other situations. I try to remember what I did to keep going, anything to help now. Because I honestly don't know how I'm going to make it through this time. My thoughts are so cloudy and every day I wonder what I'm going to do next, wonder if I'll make it through today.
Am I alone? Because I feel like even in this world full of 9 Billion people, I'm on my own. Why doesn't anyone care about me, about my feelings? I just give absolutely everything and I still get nothing in return. Aren't you supposed to recieve Karma in life? What goes round comes around right, so I've tried my hardest to give good, so why do I keep gettng kicked while I'm down? Everything is a drag, I'm lost, I can't keep my feet on the ground.I've lost everything, I've lost myself.
What am I going to do? I wish someone would just care enough to tell me how to make it through this. I don't know what to feel, think or believe anymore.
I want to wake up feeling the love, feeling the life and feeling alive ♥
But we can't always get what we want right?
No comments:
Post a Comment