Friday, 16 December 2011

One of those days .... ♥

So i'm as bittchy as ever, tired as hell, feel like i'm hungover (i'm not) and hating everyone & everything at the moment.
I have only just showered and it's two o'clock in the afternoon, I'm sitting here on the computer feeling like i'm going to puke & black out any second now.
I got my camera all wet yesterday and it doesn't work anymore, I lost my expensive necklase. And i'm getting bad feelings now. I don't know what I did that karma has decided to punish me for but i'm sorry.
Give me a break ?
Christmas is next week & I'm scared cause time is going very quickly and I'm nervous for camping because everyone is expecting me to be the same little traamp I was last year.

OH WELL.
Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment