So Yeah, Everyone is freaking stressing at the moment due to an obvious reason; Christmas.
My mum is freaking me out, she's so stressed and I feel for her, she's orgininising not just Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas day dinner, pressies but also camping, you see on the 27th we go camping for two weeks ! So she's also trying to get ready for that ♥
But i'm also stressed, The closer we get to 2012 the more I freak out ! My life is going soooo quickly, like yeah I'm looking forward to Christmas but I wish I had more time to grasp the day, because before you know it it's over ! And it's a new year and you're stressing for the next one ! Phewwww, Well i'm looking forward to campig to relax finally, but it sucks cause last year I did some dumbb shiit, so now i've lost my parents trust so now there's gonna be all these rules! Well I'll get what i deserve right ? Karma !! i TOTALLY believen karma, its an explanation for everything, we will get what we deserve !
Haha, well Merry Christmas everyone ! And happy New Year !
Stop stressing & enjoy your holiday ♥
Pics : me & jordie , relaxing and enjoying our summeer !! ♥
Emily ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment