Monday, 5 December 2011

Why won't you listen? ♥

So here's me again, except this time i'm taking a rampage at a whole lot of people (:

So YOU, Go ahead, keep thinking i'm dumb. Wait until I'm successfull and better than you, when I can stand up and say I did this even though you said I couldn't. You said I was dumb, always waiting for me to do something to comment on. I never get one compliment out of you. YOU is not just one person its heaps of people. You think I'm hilarious don't you ? Laugh it up, Yeah, you all think you're so much smarter than me just because I say I want to get a career or music or psychology. Yes they're both two completely different things but I think I would love them both ! Yes I'm FOURTEEN, but atleast I CAN DREAM ! I say I want to be a singer and you tell me to dream REALISTICALLY.
I hear you telling people about my amazing sisters, Hannah, oh Hannah the successful artist who sells her work, and Kate, top in everything, planning to be a doctor, I hear you brag how they're both so smart. Then you slowly mumble a few seconds about how I want to sing.
I'm the one who is slowly going down, I'm the one who has failed at school, isn't doing well in subjects.
MUSIC? I once thought that was a subject?? I'm the one who all the teachers hate because I have a loud mouth and always have an opinion. I'm the one who puts friends first. I'm nothing to be proud of.
Just WAIT. You just wait till I ignore everything you have said and put me down with. I will sing, I may not be the BEST IN THE WORLD but I will one day, I beleiven myself, I write songs, I will do it, And you'll see me smiling and feel guilty.
Guily as HELL.
Why won't anyone take me as I am, I'm this tall, tanned girl, not perfect but nice. I'm loud, opinionated, and proud. I love to sing , swim , talk and help people.
I may be mistaked as selfish, but you see wrong.
Why won't you take me ?
I'm me, I'm somehow proud. But most of the time I hate me, because of you. 

1 comment:

  1. i'm proud of you babe (; you look funny in the pic tho i thought it was your hair and i realised it's your hat thingi (;

    ReplyDelete